so here is where i stay with my friends.
it is said that "when the Lord asks you to put something down, it is because he wants you to pick something better." villa 48 is way so much better. in fact, it never fails to give me the feeling of peace, of comfort, and of everything positive. And it is in villa 48 that we feel the Lord's hand working in our lives. My friends have found work immediately after coming, Lucy has got that "every jobseeker's dream" and Ate Jas has a basket of goodies for herself too.
come take a peek at our life inside the gates of villa 48.
pics inside the house will come next time.
1) it's me, yessa, miss melani, and lucy by the poolside
2) the precocious e-learning beauties paving way for the next beings to come
3) the beauties: melani, me, and lucy
4) the moslem abode, from the left side
5) from the right side
6) by the pathway
7) it's call center time (an alternative career for me, hehehe)
Posted by chikadee at Friday, June 20, 2008